New York Times best-selling author, slow cooking expert, mom of three
  • Follow me
  • Subscribe to newsletter
  • Follow me on Pinterest
  • Follow me on Twitter
  • Become a fan on Facebook
  • Follow me on Google Plus

A Year of Slow Cooking

Wednesday, December 7, 2005

Beverages

Drinks for kids, drinks for grown-ups. 


All recipes are completely gluten-free. If you are not gluten-free, simply ignore my notes, or file them away in case you ever need to cook for someone with a gluten sensitivity.


    1. Boston Tea (book club) Punch Recipe
    2. Caramel Apple Spiced Cider
    3. Chai Tea Latte
    4. Gingerbread Latte
    5. Holiday Punch  (non-alcoholic)
    6. Hot Buttered Rum
    7. Irish Cream Coffee
    8. Mulled Wine
    9. Peppermint Hot Chocolate/ Peppermint Mocha Recipe
    10. Pumpkin Spice Latte
    11. Wassail (Spiced Punch) 
    12. Witch's Brew





      No comments:

      Post a Comment

      Thank you for your comment! I will try my hardest to answer questions as they come up, but if your question gets buried, you may try me on twitter or facebook.

      Due to a CRAZY amount of spam, anonymous comments are no longer allowed. Please use one of the free account services listed.

      Happy Slow Cooking!

       
      You are using Internet Explorer 6 which is unable to render this web site properly or display the drop-down elements in the main menu. Please upgrade your browser to the latest version of Internet Explorer or try installing Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox instead.